Self Sabotage

 I love the sting as you enter my lungs. Every mark you make the more I take you in. The Worse the better. You leave your mark and damage me leaving me only wanting more. You both fill and create the holes in my body. I don't know what your doing to me, but i love the way you hurt me leaving me on the floor and hitting me while I'm down, hacking and choking, but I keep chasing after your high. I think the risk is what attracts me. The sting the smell the initial pain and the way I get used to it every time. complaints of worry and disgust are skewed yet I still run back to you and hate it every time that I do. My response is almost like auto pilot I continue to ignore and return leaving me on the floor gasping every time I return disgusted with the way I treat myself yet I always turn around begging for more. I turn to you in droughts of strong emotion a response for those who are looking for comfort, yet I turn to you and get the opposite, like listening to sad music just to stew in my own filth yet I never expect anything more.

NOTE: hello once again this is not really about anyone but I somehow made it seem that way. This is about how I burn paper in my room which obviously creates smoke. I continue to burn it even though I know I am have probably fucked my lungs beyond repair. Considering that I think smoking would be healthier because it both creates less smoke and is filtered but who cares and I can only smoke when I meet up with a friend with access to cigarettes. Im gonna start working on it and stop burning shit 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something About That Summer Void

Hot, Wet, and Sufferable

long nights