The Scape Goat

 I'll paint you a picture in shining light we can wish for their greater good while they hope for our death. Is all we will ever be chalked up to a wide spread moral panic? If I could do half of what they blame us for I could change the world. As more and more regulations are spewed out and degrade us even more we can only hope for happiness something handed to them just because they follow a norm of categorical success and societal pressures. Are we destined to fail because we refuse to cave to expectations? For now I will sit here with you and describe the best day of our lives that may never come because in their eyes we are nothing more than a statistic and a way to propagandize the youth.



Note: This is kinda about someone that person being myself. This is a bit more on the nose it is about alot of different things mainly the way conservatives are scape goating transgender people and how gay marriage wasn't legalized until 2015 and pretty much all marginalized communities I however amplified the ones I did because they connect to me more directly and I don't wanna spew shit I don't fully comprehend. This is written as if I were speaking to someone I love about getting married even though I feel like it may never happen because of society's weird issue with LGBT people. Also you may be interested in researching moral panics it's an interesting topic. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something About That Summer Void

Hot, Wet, and Sufferable

long nights