The uncertainty of teenage years and the lack of comfort

 How do I say this without being rude your obsession is pathetic and crazed. It's loud anxious and worst of all fueled not by hatred or lust but spoilage. The only part of the years left uncertain that does not fit is my absolute understanding that you have never been told no. The fondness of your mother so much so you would bring her to a concert with your friends who didn't and your complete lack of understanding in a drought of rejection. You play down right stupid and say you don't understand when I have made it clear time and time again "Your welcome to join us but we don't want your mother to join us" a reasonable reaction along the lines of okay I will go and not bring my mom or I will go separately would due however you refuse to fit into others standards of comfort yet ask to be notified when doing something wrong just to blame and refuse to accept that you may be wrong or out of line. Threating to "do something stupid" when asked, yes bluntly but, not rudely to not bring your mom. countless plain straight answers yet they are somehow lost in your twisted and indirect form of translation. When asking another friend to go out which was rejected in a reasonable style your response is "FUCK" what made you believe that that would be reasonable in any situation. They say trust your gut and in this situation was completely right. The day we met you asked me if I was transgender outright in front of a group and that somehow went on a rant about how your friend pointed out your hard nipples and how you hated penises. This is more than a lack of understanding a social environment but rather following a specific cue to make people uncomfortable.


note: Hi this is my fist passage about a real person I know :0 surprising it's usually about broken I-pods pretty much there is this person who I know who a friend of mine invited to a concert this person wanted to bring her mom My friend and I usually smoke a cig before a concert because why not and we don't want someone's mom there to spoil it my friend would also feel uncomfortable completely "letting loose" with a parental figure there so we tell her in a direct and blunt but respectful way to which she takes overboard and makes a big deal and threatens to "do something stupid" so that's either suicide or a school shooting plus other occurrences I have had with her that made me or outer people uncomfortable which I have pointed out yet she continues to act like an overgrown child. I really hope I am not being a dick about this but from my point of view she was over reacting and attempting to use her "hurt feelings" against me and my friend so she could bring her mom and be in our group by very clearly overreacting and saying stuff like "This is what I'm afraid of every day ruining something for my friends", "I want to experience my first concert with her and the moment I get the chance it gets shot down"(if you really want to go to a concert with your mom than do that don't drag un into it), "So i'm just gonna ruin things", "this is making me feel like dog shit", "All i can do is cry silently in my head and beat myself up over this", "I dont get it" "I don't" "I don't", "i'm afraid of myself", "I'm afraid of doing something stupid", and "I dont want a different group, you guys are cool, I dont want another group". None of this is warrented from a simple "you can come but we dont want your mom to come with us"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something About That Summer Void

Hot, Wet, and Sufferable

long nights